“Interesting Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcomas of the Head and Neck: A Series of Case Presentations with Emphasis on Ancillary Techniques”
Speaker: Brian Rubin, MD, PhD
* This speaker has been verified as having no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Course Description: (4 credit hours)
This course will consist of eight case presentations of soft tissue and bone sarcomas of the head and neck with emphasis on recently described entities, differential diagnostic considerations, and the use of ancillary studies to classify these unusual neoplasms.
Objectives of course:
- To know the clinicopathological features of bone and soft tissue sarcomas of the head and neck.
- To know the differential diagnosis of bone and soft tissue sarcomas of the head and neck.
- To know how to use ancillary studies to arrive at a final diagnosis of bone and soft tissue tumors of the head and neck.
At the end of this course the participant will:
- Have an enhanced knowledge of the differential diagnosis of head and neck sarcomas
How to use modern ancillary techniques to pinpoint a precise diagnosis.