Intercontinental Miami Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
At InterContinental Miami, the city’s vibrant art, innovative businesses, and tropical life converge into the premier luxury experience. Built around Henry Moore’s famous sculpture, “The Spindle,” this luxury Miami hotel lies on the downtown waterfront. The city’s business centers and famous beachfronts are both within easy reach.
Room rates below are based on single/double occupancy. All room rates are subject to a daily $15 Hotel Service Fee*, per room, per night, inclusive of sales tax. Our room rate is available three days before the meeting and three days after, based on hotel availability.
- City/Pool View: $239.00
- Harbor View: $259.00
- Club Room: $299.00
- Intercontinental Suite: $389.00
Resident Room Rate: $209.00
Resident must provide a letter from their program director verifying their residency status to receive this special room rate. Resident’s must complete a separate travel itinerary form for staff to make your hotel reservations.
*Hotel service fee includes:
- Premium high speed Internet service in both guest rooms and meeting space
- Access to 24-hour Fitness Center
- Access to mySpa sauna, steam, drench shower and relaxation rooms
- “No Excuses Workout” – Complimentary fitness shorts, t-shirt, socks and shoes
- Two bottles of water in-room daily
- Daily access on your personal smart device to “Press Reader”, featuring more than 2,000 newspapers, magazines, 100+ countries and 56 languages.
- Poolside, refreshments and sun care
- Turndown service on request
- Black and white copying/printing
- In-room premium Keurig Coffee & Tea
- Luggage storage at the bell stand for day of check-in and check-out
* Hotel service fee and services/Amenities are subject to change
Reservation cutoff date: May 15, 2019
A first night deposit is required and will be charged to your credit card.
Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid loss of first night’s deposit
Hotel Check-In: 4:00 pm
Hotel Check-Out: 12:00 pm
Driving to Miami – Get directions here
All parking is done through the Valet at the front of the hotel. Mention that you are with the AAOMP Annual Meeting to get the discounted rates below.
- Overnight parking for $40.98 per day
- Daily parking (8 hours or less) for $20 per day
From elegant Miami dining to rooftop drinks to a quick coffee, our onsite Miami restaurants have everything you need during your stay. Toro Toro is one of the premier restaurants in Miami, serving world renowned cuisine. Ole offers a sumptuous a la carte breakfast to fuel your day. For a more intimate experience, book the private dining at Table 40. During your stay, also make sure to grab a drink at Bluewater, the cafe by our rooftop pool. For any quick caffeine needs, our Starbucks in the lobby is open morning and late.
Services and Amenities
Click here for a full list of hotel services and amenities.
Click here for more information about discovering things to do in Miami
Relaxation and Rejuvenation
Click here for more information about mySpa, the Premier Miami Spa located in the Intercontinental Hotel.